Okay, I am assuming that we all, at least to some extent, enjoy writing; therefore, the fact that I am informing you on the importance of a daily writing habit should not be too surprising.
Throughout my life, I have been told by many people that writing daily is imperative. They tell this to everyone, even those who do not particularly find any joy in writing.
Below I have provided you with ten basic reasons for why a daily habit of writing is incredibly beneficial. There are millions of reasons, but it would take me a life time to type them all, so I hope the message is clear with just ten.
- Writing every day helps to improve your writing skills from how fast you are able to write, to creating your writing voice, to just making your writing cleaner in general.
- It forces you to see importance, beauty, and uniqueness every day. Writing every day includes writing on the blah days, which makes you appreciate every moment.
- It leaves hard proof of your life. Who knows, maybe in a hundred years someone will come across your journal stack, and children will be forced to learn about you.
- It humbles you. Writing every day is very difficult. It trains you to overcome resistance and just write even when it is not easy.
- There are many different ways to write. You do not have to do diary entries. It could even be creating a random story, or describing a picture.
- It helps your prayer life. I personally like to keep a prayer journal, basically talking to God in my writing.
- Another way to have a prayer journal is to note how God spoke to you that day.
- Or You can even combine the two and write down the things you are thankful for.
- You will thank yourself in the future. If you write daily, you are then able to look back and read over memories that made you happy when you are having a bad day.
- If you intend to pursue writing as a career, this can help you to see how your writing improves over time, and even to pick and choose the different techniques you use to decide how you want to write as a professional.
I hope this has persuaded you to begin a habit of Daily Writing!!